Sex & Intimacy Coaching for Women
Are you a woman struggling with sex and intimacy issues? We can help! In our individualized Sex & Intimacy Coaching For Women sessions, we help you to understand how to get better at attracting the man you want – and keep the relationship alive once it has gone stale. We also address any sexual dysfunction issues you might have – like low sex drive, pain during sex, or problems having an orgasm.
Learn How To:
- Connect with your glow, feel relaxed and confident – so you attract men who are actually worth your time
- Learn to ask for what you want in a clear, loving way so he will trust you and be emotionally available
- Actively create experiences where you can surrender to your own passion and pleasure
- Discover your emotions, sexuality, and intuition as a reliable source for decision-making
- Learn to create the relationship you want
- Explore and resolve tension and resentment with your partner
- Find or reconnect with your desire and learn how to be turned on
- Discover your Hottest Sexual Movie and teach your partner how to give it to you
- Move beyond body shame and embrace your sexy self
- Create pain-free and trauma-free sex life
- Overcome sexual dysfunction
- Learn how to orgasm
- Explore your full orgasmic potential
- Be validated as a lesbian or bisexual woman
What to Expect From Your Sex & Intimacy Coaching For Women Session
Our Sex & Intimacy Coaching For Women sessions help you uncover what holds you back in your life and relationship – and support you in removing the nagging obstacles. You will gain practical tools to get exactly what you want:
- Experiential learning – practice is the only pathway to body-based learning. After all, you can’t learn to play baseball from talking or reading a book.
- Real-time feedback – we will give you honest, straightforward feedback – plus tools to improve how you come across in dating and relationships.
- Identification and transformation of unhelpful habits – we help you overcome a low sex drive, teach you how to orgasm better and address any other sexual dysfunction you might be suffering from.
“I can’t believe no one ever gave me this information about what women want women before. I went home and practiced seduction with my partner, finally found her G-Spot, and we had more passionate sex than we’ve ever had. ”