“There is no way to learn something as good as actually doing it with supportive feedback.”
Sex Coaching for Men
In sex coaching for men sessions tailored to your individual goals, you will learn everything you need to know about what women want. Thus, we have developed a system that will help you understand seduction, including foreplay, female orgasm and develop G spot skills. Additionally, find out how to have sex that meets women’s shifting sexual needs. We will also address sexual dysfunction issues when needed.
Learn How To:
- Demonstrate your seduction technique from the very first look
- Project your confident, thus, attractive self
- Come to every encounter from a place of relaxation, playfulness, and comfort
- Build erotic tension and wake up women’s sexual desire, while stimulating their psychic as well as their body.
- Understand female orgasm, G-Spot, and how to incorporate sex toys including vibrators.
- Overcome shame and inhibition so you can bring in sexual fantasy
- Get the most out of every second of your sexual and intimate experiences
- Understand what women want and read their non-verbal cues
- Know what women mean by words like “communication,” “intimacy,” and being “emotionally available.”
- Follow your desires as a way to deepen women’s sexual pleasure
- Overcome sexual dysfunction including Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
What Women Want
Women can be so complicated. Because of this, we will give you honest feedback about what women want. Moreover, you will get real-time experiences so you can efficiently learn how to date, seduce, and having long-term relationships with women.
What to Expect
Sex coaching sessions will help you find out what holds you back, and subsequently, support you in removing these obstacles. You will gain the practical tools to get exactly what you want through:
- Experiential learning – practice is the only pathway to body-based learning. In short, you can’t learn to play baseball from talking or reading a book.
- Real-time feedback – our coaches will give you honest, straightforward feedback plus tools to improve how you come across.
- Identification and transformation of unhelpful habits – humans are very habitual, but, as Einstein said, the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Therefore, you must change habits to get the results you want.
Prepare for your session:
- Read Cockfidence: The Extraordinary Lover’s Guide to Being the Man You Want to be and Driving Women Wild.
- Download our audio downloads: Control Ejaculation, Psychological Erectile Dysfunction and Confidence Breath.
San Mateo, CA
“The safe space you created allowed me to get in touch with parts of myself I had previously been afraid to explore.”
“I felt very seen by you and able to really get in touch with how my work is affecting me and what I want to get out of my sessions with you, namely, that I want to integrate the opening and joy and aliveness that I feel in intimacy and sensuality with my clients into my daily life. I really appreciate how intuitive it felt like you were and your sensitive nature. Thank you.”
San Jose, CA
“Just had to send you an update... I kissed her last night. 🙂 You were so right. And to think that I wanted to pull back because I thought she wasn't attracted to me. It's a good thing that I was in the right frame of mind after talking to you, so that I could react positively to her. I think it made all the difference. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!”
Mountain View, CA
“I got in touch with my power.”
Palo Alto, CA
- Losing It – Moving Beyond Adult Virginity
Some people choose to stay virgins until they are married while others who are interested in sex lack the skills and opportunity to lose their virginity, even when they feel ready and would like to. For these people, unfulfilled urges can combine with societal pressure, leading them to either
- Porn, Intimacy and Don Jon
While inelegant, heavy-handed, and simplistic at times, the overall message of the movie Don Jon is a good one. Written, directed by, and starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, this film takes us on a tour of sex and relationships in modern times. In the beginning we see Levitt’s main character, Don
- The Gateway Drug To Sex
The New York Times recently published an article on kissing where researchers tried to figure out exactly what role kissing plays in relationships.
The problem with researchers is that their job is to study what is and not what can be… As sex and relationship coaches, we know that
- Enhancing Your Sexual Experiences through Your Five Senses
watching leaves ripple on a tree on a windy day can be extremely arousing and sexy, especially when you allow all of your senses to feed into and connect with your sexual desire.
- Bring the Joy (Back?) to Dating
Joy is contagious, unfortunately so are anxiety and insecurity. So many people start dates from one extreme or another instead of a place of grounded confidence where they are open to actually enjoying themselves. Romantics may be 20 steps ahead – already so in love with the idea of
- Sensational Porn
There are many plusses and minuses to porn, and it would take much longer than a short blog to discuss all of them so, in the interest of time, we want to start out by saying that porn can be a wonderful addition to a person’s or a couple’s
- Embodied Pick-Up
Picking up women can be a real challenge, and men are trying to figure out what to say – as if finding the right topic will be like a magic pill helping both you and she relax. However, studies have shown that it matters very little what you say,
- Testosterone – What we know about The Big T
We have heard of a lot of talk lately about the big “T” – testosterone, and more specifically, testosterone replacement therapy. (TRT, which is a nice way to say “injecting yourself with a highly volatile anabolic steroid, possibly for the rest of your life.”) If you decide to start