The Somatica® Method
A New Approach to Sex and Relationships
Imagine an experience of sex and relationship coaching where you can feel safe and comfortable, a place where you can learn how to have the best sex ever and the most loving relationships. The Somatica method offers an interactive and experiential approach to better love and relationships based on up-to-date neuroscience about how people learn.
Through this compassionate and personal process you will change unhealthy emotional patterns and sexual dysfunction so that you can find your true self and create the sex and relationship that is right for you. Whether you are in a sexless marriage, want to expand your sexual horizons or want to have stronger emotional intimacy we will help you create a relationship that is full of passion, communication, great sex, personal freedom, fulfillment and joy.
In this revolutionary intimacy coaching method, you will be able to engage in real-time interactions with your partner and/or your sex coach, while receiving support, guidance and feedback.
How the Somatica® Method Works
The Somatica® Method offers you a real experience of secure attachment. Most people have not experienced the safety, relaxation and freedom that secure attachment offers. For adults, a holistic experience of attachment includes intimacy and erotic connection. As you are establishing secure attachment in a safe and loving container, we help you overcome any obstacles in the way of bringing yourself fully to the relationships you have or desire to have.
In Somatica Sex and Relationship Coaching Sessions, you will:
- Connect with your true self and find out what you want out of sex and relationships
- Receive clear and accurate sex info and sex education
- Find out your personal relationship style so you can teach people how to love you
- Learn how to make sex better so you can replenish and refuel through your connections
- Avoid having the same horrible fights over and over again by having great communication
- Increase your sexual self-esteem and create a successful relationship
- Bring powerful presence and intense desire into every sexual interaction
- Move beyond routine “marriage sex” or sexless relationships by learning about the 3 kinds of sex (connection, sensation, and fantasy) and how you can have it all
How Somatica is Different from Therapy:
- Traditional sex therapy and marriage therapy methods of talking about and understanding your patterns does not necessarily lead to change, while body-based, experiential learning results in true transformation
- Most sex therapy usually ends when things are “okay” while the Somatica Method leads to amazing sex and lasting satisfaction
- Traditional sex therapy offers videos, books and homework, your Somatica sex and relationship coach offers you practice, mastery and experiences that you can immediately implement in your life
- Marriage therapists generally have very little training around sexuality so they don’t understand the subtle connections and differences between sex and intimacy, your Somatica sex and relationship coach is a trained expert on both sexuality and relating
We look forward to supporting you in creating the sex life and relationship you desire!
“After having spent months and years in talk therapy, both individual and group (which I gave up on years ago), I was a little skeptical that my work with you would bear much fruit, especially in the short run. But now, I begin to appreciate the powerful forces you have learned how to tap into, and what a direct path they can open into healing. My experience the other day left me tingling with excitement, and feeling an unfamiliar sense of hope and optimism. I had thought that I had pretty much banished the feeling of shame that was instilled in me growing up, but now I see that I had merely bandaged it up with a tight dressing, along with a bunch of good things that shame had attached itself to. Pretty amazing. And I feel that I am just getting started with this process, and with what you can help me discover.”
San Francisco, CA
“I have been seeing my therapist for years, and I never had this deep emotional breakthrough like I had with you after two sessions.”
New York, NY
I feel in my bones and viscera that you’re helping the real me, the real sexual and powerful me, emerge. I am very indebted to you. Thank you for being so willing to open yourself to me so that I can open up to you to learn to be real and powerful.
San Francisco, CA
Professional Training in the Somatica Method
If you are a professional who is interested in learning the tools of sex and relationship coaching to enhance your practices, learn more on the Somatica Institute website.