“My girlfriend now introduces me as the guy who helped her find her G-Spot.”
How To Be A Better Lover – Cockfidence Workshop
Have you ever wondered how to be a better lover? Have you ever dreamed of being with a woman who is hot, inviting, and generous with her sexuality? Who screams when she orgasms and wants more and more? Every woman has this capacity, but it takes a confident, erotically powerful and skilled lover to bring out her full sexual potential.
This is your opportunity to learn to seduce women for an evening or for a lifetime, to become a successful and passionate lover, and to bring presence and intimacy to all of your connections with women.
By Signing Up, You Get…
- An in-depth 2.5-day practical, hands-on workshop
- A 1-hour, personalized, post-workshop session with a Somatica practitioner (in person or over skype)
- A copy of our book, Cockfidence™
This Workshop is For You If You…
- Are sharp and successful in your field, yet find it challenging to understand the women you are dating
- Are not satisfied with your sex life or are in a sexless relationship/marriage with a partner who seems uninterested in sex
- Want to enhance your seduction skills and learn how to be a better lover
- Want to know what women mean by “being emotionally available” and raise your emotional intelligence
- Don’t know how to respond to women’s emotions
- Have no idea what your partner wants in bed and you are tired of guessing
- Are concerned about getting hard (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Are having trouble with coming too quickly (Premature Ejaculation)
- Want to have a supportive network of men as part of your community
Cockfidence™ Workshop dates and times
Location: Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA
Tuition is $2200. Early bird fees paid in full is $2000. If cost is an issue, please talk to us about your options.Sign Up Now!
If you choose to withdraw from the workshop 30 days or more prior to the first day of the program, you will be refunded all tuition paid, less a non-refundable $350 cancellation fee. In the event you choose to withdraw from the workshop for any reason whatsoever less than 30 days before the first day of the program, or should you miss any individual class sessions, you will be held responsible for payment of the full tuition. No exceptions will be made.
Mountain View, CA
“I learned more in one day than in 20 years.”
San Jose, CA
“The instructors are excellent. I assumed that I would feel inhibited, but they made me feel very comfortable.”
What Will You Learn?
- Through a systematic, step-by-step process, we will help you design your own personal framework for success with women
- Learn the foundations of connecting, dating, and relating to women
- Find out what women want – sexually and emotionally
- Find out what really turns a woman on and practice it
- Leverage your natural talents to give women the hottest sex they’ve ever had
- Master your sexual function – understand early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction and how to deal with them
- Identify and correct negative patterns that turn women off
- Get honest feedback and experiential practice with insightful women who teach men all the time
- Practice different seduction skills and get feedback from us
- Become clear and straightforward about your desires so you can get what you want – without negative emotional feedback.
Why Learn How To Be A Better Lover From Us?
First and foremost, we are women who can teach you about women. We also love, understand, and have deep compassion for men. Learning from us has helped thousands of men embrace their sexual selves and feel the power and satisfaction of great sex and intimacy.
We offer practical seduction tools that take into account women’s actual turn-ons and real world fantasies. We teach experientially – this means we teach you the tools and then give you time to try them out with female coaches in the training. After all, you can’t learn how to swim unless you get in the pool – and you can’t learn seduction just from talking.
We are highly educated professionals in the fields of psychology and sexuality and have created a proven, unique, and cutting-edge approach to learning about sexuality and relationships.
We Get Results
“Books and some courses give you knowledge, few offer practical experience. Even fewer will put you in a situation to receive personal feedback – this course offers all three.”
San Francisco, CA
“Hands on is the best, absolutely, I would recommend this workshop to any man, no matter what experience you think you have!”
"Wow, what can I say, that was perhaps the most useful workshop I have ever taken... ever. Thanks again for all your wisdom, advice, and practical tips."
San Francisco, CA
“I am blown away by doing hands-on exercises. WOW! Priceless!”
Sign Up Now!
- Porn, Intimacy and Don Jon
While inelegant, heavy-handed, and simplistic at times, the overall message of the movie Don Jon is a good one. Written, directed by, and starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, this film takes us on a tour of sex and relationships in modern times. In the beginning we see Levitt’s main character, Don
- The Virgin/Whore Integration
In our coaching, we run into many men who say that they feel that they have internalized the virgin/whore dichotomy, that they can imagine having wild, fantasy-filled, and naughty sex with just about anyone other than the woman with whom they are in love. We want you to know
- Enhancing Your Sexual Experiences through Your Five Senses
watching leaves ripple on a tree on a windy day can be extremely arousing and sexy, especially when you allow all of your senses to feed into and connect with your sexual desire.
- Men Deserve Some Layering Too!
A few weeks ago we posted an article on Layering for Women – how creating a symphony of all-over body sensations combined with different kinds of pussy stimulation can give women longer, stronger orgasms. Layering is the idea that we can add many different layers of sensation and
- Inspired Masculinity
Inspired masculinity means exploring who you are and what you want in your own life. Once you know who you are and what you want, you can live your life from integrity, clarity and solidity. From this place you will be able to engage women with confidence and powerful
- Slap in the Face – A Question From a Reader
CJ, below, writes to us with a question about a recent incident he had out in the world. We thought his request for advice and our answer was worthy of posting to our blog – as many men face similar dilemmas:
Dear Celeste & Danielle,
My name is CJ and
- Men Get the Low Desire Blues Too
As this recent article on men’s experience of low sexual desire points out, women are not the only ones who suffer a lack of desire in their relationships. We see men in our practice suffering from low sexual desire for a number of reasons.
Can’t Come Through with the
- Does Size Matter?
You can read here what one study found.
If we were to hazard a guess, we would say that about 90% of women don’t find penis size to be that important. The other 10% of women, the ones we lovingly call “size queens,” are women who need a larger