“The hands-on was excellent. I have never experienced such openness. It blew me away!”
Take a Passionate Vacation™
Embark on a journey to explore the power of intimacy and the depths and heights of sexual ecstasy by taking a Passionate Vacation™. Whether you are a new couple or you have been together for a while, the Passionate Vacation provides an opportunity for more excitement, connection, variety, and play.
If you are looking to create more connection and intimacy in your relationship, communicate more openly about your desires or deepen your skills around physical connection and touch, a Passionate Vacation will transform your sex life and your relationship. Over the course of a week or weekend (a minimum of 3 days is preferable), one of us will spend 10 hours with you and your partner – we will start by talking about who you are and about your desires together and then we will begin the special, experiential vacation created just for the two of you.
Passionate Vacations are offered mainly in the San Francisco Bay Area, but they can take place in different settings, and different locations. Celeste or Danielle would love to join you at your chosen vacation location and help you upgrade your vacation to an unforgettable one.
Taking the Passionate Vacation sends a message that you truly care for each other. You will:
- Evoke the spark in your relationship
- Deepen and elicit an intense and intimate connection
- Learn to communicate your feelings, desires and boundaries with love and empathy
- Expand your sexual knowledge and repertoire and learn techniques that will drive your partner wild
- Share your sexual fantasies, wishes, and dreams
- Men can learn to control ejaculation; women to expand their orgasmic potential; and both of you can learn to give each other full-body pleasure
- Fall in love with your partner and create new, exciting and lasting memories and experiences that will bring you together over and over again
Come celebrate a special occasion with a Passionate Vacation or remind yourselves that every day together is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate, expand, and deepen your bond.
Contact us to schedule your Passionate Vacation.
San Rafael, CA
"I believe I have successfully graduated. My wife and I went away over the weekend and I rocked her world. Finally! Success! She said she had waves of orgasm during intercourse that she had never experienced. She noted how engaged and present I was during our lovemaking. She can hardly wait to do it again. Thank you so much for all your help!"
- How To Create A Sexy Couples Vacation or Staycation!
Many couples take vacations hoping to spice up their sex life, and they often end up having a week or so of heightened connection or more frequent sex and then return home and go right back to business as usual (which often means sex and intimacy go back to
- Will You Star in My Movie?
Just about everyone has a fantasy or set of fantasies about what their best sexual experience would look like (your “movie”), yet, we rarely share these desires with our partner. Most people are scared to share their true fantasies of what their movie looks like – let’s face it,
- What You Don’t Know about Desire is Killing Your Sex Life
It seems that everywhere we look we see couples in long term relationship suffering from challenges in their intimacy and sexual connection. More than half of all marriages end in divorce and a large number of those who stay married report feeling dissatisfaction in their sexual and emotional connection.
- Beyond Fifty Shades: How to Star in Your Own Dominant/Submissive Movie
With the phenomenon of Fifty Shades of Grey, Rihanna’s S&M and other popular representations, Dominant/Submissive fantasies are coming out of the darkness and into the mainstream imagination. However, these iterations often gloss over the core needs such fantasies satisfy. After seeing hundreds of clients, we can confirm that many
- Become Comfortable with Nudity Through Foreplay
As Somatica practitioners, we applaud this note on how foreplay, touch and nudity all tie into body image and great sex.
- Forget Everything You Think You Know about Perfect Sex
Unless you live under a rock (with no cave drawings in sight), chances are you are constantly bombarded with images of perfect sex. Weather you watch romantic movies, porn, music videos or all of the above, your head is full of unrealistic, fantasy-fueled depictions of sex. Romantic movies show
- More Confidence in Relationships
Nobody is perfect, yet sometimes we act as if we are flawless and blameless in our relationships. How to be more confident in relationships starts by letting go of perfection and working towards reconnection.
- Monogamy: Just One Item On The Menu?
… approach monogamy as just one of the items on the menu, not as the only thing possible.