“I cannot thank you enough for this weekend. I feel GREAT. I feel happy and excited and just different in my body. As I said on the first day, sexuality has been such a source of pain and sadness for me and in my relationship and I'm not sure what, but something shifted for me this weekend. Thank you!”
Take a Passionate Vacation™
Embark on a journey to explore the power of intimacy and the depths and heights of sexual ecstasy by taking a Passionate Vacation™. Whether you are a new couple or you have been together for a while, the Passionate Vacation provides an opportunity for more excitement, connection, variety, and play.
If you are looking to create more connection and intimacy in your relationship, communicate more openly about your desires or deepen your skills around physical connection and touch, a Passionate Vacation will transform your sex life and your relationship. Over the course of a week or weekend (a minimum of 3 days is preferable), one of us will spend 10 hours with you and your partner – we will start by talking about who you are and about your desires together and then we will begin the special, experiential vacation created just for the two of you.
Passionate Vacations are offered mainly in the San Francisco Bay Area, but they can take place in different settings, and different locations. Celeste or Danielle would love to join you at your chosen vacation location and help you upgrade your vacation to an unforgettable one.
Taking the Passionate Vacation sends a message that you truly care for each other. You will:
- Evoke the spark in your relationship
- Deepen and elicit an intense and intimate connection
- Learn to communicate your feelings, desires and boundaries with love and empathy
- Expand your sexual knowledge and repertoire and learn techniques that will drive your partner wild
- Share your sexual fantasies, wishes, and dreams
- Men can learn to control ejaculation; women to expand their orgasmic potential; and both of you can learn to give each other full-body pleasure
- Fall in love with your partner and create new, exciting and lasting memories and experiences that will bring you together over and over again
Come celebrate a special occasion with a Passionate Vacation or remind yourselves that every day together is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate, expand, and deepen your bond.
Contact us to schedule your Passionate Vacation.
"Two warm, sexy and articulate women gently gave me priceless, specific feedback to heat up my personal patterns of erotic touch."
- Good Vibes Truth or Dare Game
As brand ambassador for Good Vibes, I recently had the pleasure of reviewing the Truth or Dare game, a simple yet intriguing card game for couples to add some extra passion in the bedroom – or living room. The game is simple and you can start playing immediately –
- Become Comfortable with Nudity Through Foreplay
As Somatica practitioners, we applaud this note on how foreplay, touch and nudity all tie into body image and great sex.
- Move Beyond Damaging Myths – Sex is Supposed to Happen Spontaneously
Here’s an excerpt from our upcoming book, Making Love Real: The Intelligent Couple’s Guide to Lasting intimacy and Passion.
Move Beyond Damaging Myths
Before learning tools to enhance your sexual connection, you must first understand why sex can be such a challenging and contentious area in your relationship. There are so many
- Flirt Your Way Through Valentine’s Day
Whether you are single or in a relationship, having a flirtatious approach to life makes your world a better place. In preparation for Valentine’s Day, we invite you to build and flex your flirting muscles. Imagine yourself taking your sweetheart out to a Valentine’s day date and having a
- A Love Sandwich
Thinking about the ingredients of a love sandwich…acceptance, celebration, integrity, openness and something meaty to bite into. More on that tomorrow…
- More Confidence in Relationships
Nobody is perfect, yet sometimes we act as if we are flawless and blameless in our relationships. How to be more confident in relationships starts by letting go of perfection and working towards reconnection.
- Fair or Fulfilling – What kind of relationship do you want?
Relationships aren’t fair. In our practice, we see a lot of hurt come from the idea that people are supposed to have perfect equality in relationship on everything from work to child-rearing, from emotional support to time with friends.
- Coming Out to Your Partner About Your Unconventional Desires
In an earlier blog we talked about why it’s important to talk with your partner very specifically about your sexual desires. We can’t emphasize enough how essential talking about sex is if you want your sex life to last and be fulfilling. Yet, because of our society’s general