“Energetic, sharing and open, very good leadership, inspiring, eloquent. You guys are born for this!”
Stop Premature Ejaculation in 8 Simple Sessions
10 million men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE) and would like to learn how to last longer. Left unaddressed, premature ejaculation can lead to shame, erectile dysfunction (ED), and relationship stress and it greatly decreases your pleasure potential. The sooner you start, the sooner you will see the extraordinary effects that embodied learning can have on your ability to last longer in bed.
Stop Premature Ejaculation
Just in 8 simple sex therapy and sex coaching sessions, you can stop premature ejaculation. We offer rapid results by teaching you research-proven, body-based and straightforward techniques that will move you from a minute-man to the master of your orgasm!
What to expect in your Premature Ejaculation coaching sessions
- Fast results – our experience is that in 8 sessions you can actually gain control and reap life-long benefits
- Experiential learning – practice is the only pathway to body-based learning, you can’t learn to play baseball from talking or reading a book
- Real-time feedback so you can identify and change unhelpful habits as they are happening
Prepare for your session:
- Download our Control Ejaculation audio download.
- Read Cockfidence: The Extraordinary Lover’s Guide to Being the Man You Want to be and Driving Women Wild.
Santa Cruz, CA
“I feel in my bones and viscera that you're helping the real me, the real sexual and powerful me, emerge. I am very indebted to you. Thank you for being so willing to open yourself to me so that I can open up to you to learn to be real and powerful.”
San Jose, CA
“A tremendous experiential class taught by extraordinary facilitators with heart and expertise.”
San Rafael, CA
- Men – Harness Your Sexual Energy!
There is nothing more sexy to women than a man who knows how to build, harness and use his sexual power and energy. So close your eyes, take a deep breath, and sit with yourself for just a minute. Notice how you feel in your body. Are you aware of and