Making Love Real
The Intelligent Couple’s Guide to Lasting Intimacy and Passion
Making Love Real will help you take both your sex life and relationship to the next level. This guide offers a comprehensive view of emotional and sexual relationship dynamics as well as practical tools for lasting transformation. Making Love Real goes beyond hot tips and tricks to help you address your foundational human needs so that you can create a deeply trusting, passionate and sustainable relationship.
Everything You Need to Know in One Straightforward Guide:
- Create the passionate, intimate connection you’ve been longing for
- Learn how to stop having the same fights over and over again
- Let go of harmful beliefs that block your ability to have long-term relationships
- Practice increasing your relationship highs and using the lows to deepen trust and intimacy
- Have a real conversation about your Hottest Sexual Movie including what turns each of you on physically, emotionally and psychologically
- Find the power and satisfaction of connection that comes from sharing your deepest desires
- Move Beyond Damaging Myths – Sex is Supposed to Happen Spontaneously
Here’s an excerpt from our upcoming book, Making Love Real: The Intelligent Couple’s Guide to Lasting intimacy and Passion.
Move Beyond Damaging Myths
Before learning tools to enhance your sexual connection, you must first understand why sex can be such a challenging and contentious area in your relationship. There are so many
- Does Romance Get You Hot and Bothered?
In our previous blog we introduced the ways that finding and sharing your “hottest sexual movie” can turn up the heat in your sex life. In this series we will tell you about the most common sexual movie genre’s we see with our clients in order to help you
- Be the Star in Your Own Passion Play
The best word to describe passion is animalistic. It is sex that is a bit out of control. In modern western society, we spend years socializing our children out of animal-like behavior in order for them to behave. When the self-conscious part of your brain that tells you to
- Outsourcing Honestly: How Opening Up a Relationship Can Make it Stronger
“He is totally there for me, is an amazing father, and also supports me in getting my sexual and emotional needs met. Why would I go anywhere else?!” – says one of our female clients about her husband.
“I feel like I’m getting to have the college years I always
- Beyond Fifty Shades: How to Star in Your Own Dominant/Submissive Movie
With the phenomenon of Fifty Shades of Grey, Rihanna’s S&M and other popular representations, Dominant/Submissive fantasies are coming out of the darkness and into the mainstream imagination. However, these iterations often gloss over the core needs such fantasies satisfy. After seeing hundreds of clients, we can confirm that many
- Chances are Your Partner is Attracted to Other People
Not everyone is attracted to people other than their partner, but it is normal and common when people are. The idea of being attracted to others or that your partner is attracted to others might scare you, or might feel like something you don’t want. The fact is that
- If They Loved Me, They Would Know What I Want
Even if you are dating a professional psychic, they will not be able to predict all of your sexual and emotional needs, especially as they shift and change over time. The idea that “If they loved me, they would know what I want” is one of the most harmful
- The Secret to Getting What You Want in Your Relationship is Asking for it
Last week we discussed the damaging myth “If your partner really loved you, you would never have to ask for what you want“. One of the reasons that many people still operate under this damaging assumption is that they believe that if they have to ask, it