Making Love Real
The Intelligent Couple’s Guide to Lasting Intimacy and Passion
Making Love Real will help you take both your sex life and relationship to the next level. This guide offers a comprehensive view of emotional and sexual relationship dynamics as well as practical tools for lasting transformation. Making Love Real goes beyond hot tips and tricks to help you address your foundational human needs so that you can create a deeply trusting, passionate and sustainable relationship.
Everything You Need to Know in One Straightforward Guide:
- Create the passionate, intimate connection you’ve been longing for
- Learn how to stop having the same fights over and over again
- Let go of harmful beliefs that block your ability to have long-term relationships
- Practice increasing your relationship highs and using the lows to deepen trust and intimacy
- Have a real conversation about your Hottest Sexual Movie including what turns each of you on physically, emotionally and psychologically
- Find the power and satisfaction of connection that comes from sharing your deepest desires
- Move Beyond Damaging Myths – Sex is Supposed to Happen Spontaneously
Here’s an excerpt from our upcoming book, Making Love Real: The Intelligent Couple’s Guide to Lasting intimacy and Passion.
Move Beyond Damaging Myths
Before learning tools to enhance your sexual connection, you must first understand why sex can be such a challenging and contentious area in your relationship. There are so many
- Forget Everything You Think You Know about Perfect Sex
Unless you live under a rock (with no cave drawings in sight), chances are you are constantly bombarded with images of perfect sex. Weather you watch romantic movies, porn, music videos or all of the above, your head is full of unrealistic, fantasy-fueled depictions of sex. Romantic movies show
- What You Don’t Know about Desire is Killing Your Sex Life
It seems that everywhere we look we see couples in long term relationship suffering from challenges in their intimacy and sexual connection. More than half of all marriages end in divorce and a large number of those who stay married report feeling dissatisfaction in their sexual and emotional connection.
- The Open Relationship Toolkit: 6 Keys To Success in Honest Outsourcing
To begin honest outsourcing takes an acknowledgment that no one person, or relationship, can ever fulfill all of our desires or needs, nor should we want it to. Most people already acknowledge this in one way or another, but when it comes to outsourcing sex or romance many folks
- Outsourcing Honestly: How Opening Up a Relationship Can Make it Stronger
“He is totally there for me, is an amazing father, and also supports me in getting my sexual and emotional needs met. Why would I go anywhere else?!” – says one of our female clients about her husband.
“I feel like I’m getting to have the college years I always
- The (Don’t) Cheat Sheet: 4 Easy Keys to Avoiding Affairs
OK, let us start by saying that these may not actually be easy, but neither is having an affair and all of the residual problems that follow which can lead to a break up that neither party truly wants. So now that we have been honest with you, we
- The Secret to Getting What You Want in Your Relationship is Asking for it
Last week we discussed the damaging myth “If your partner really loved you, you would never have to ask for what you want“. One of the reasons that many people still operate under this damaging assumption is that they believe that if they have to ask, it
- How Understanding the Difference Between Desires and Fantasies Can Save Your Sex life
When we work with couples, we always encourage them to have a Hottest Sexual Movie conversation, but not until we have given them the proper tools and understandings so they can truly share their deepest desires. In this series we have taken you through The Hottest Sexual